How to Make Cold Ayran Aşı Soup
Cold ayranaşı soup is a mainstay of the Turkish summer table and can be enjoyed chilled or lukewarm. Thanks to bulgur and chickpeas, cold ayranaşı soup makes for a satisfying and light main meal; practical, tasty and nutritious.
- 1 cup of wheat
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 250 grams of strained yoghurt
- 250 grams of yoghurt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- Transfer 1 cup of wheat into boiling water, add water to it and start cooking.
- Take the sour wheat from the stove and drain it.
- Take 250 grams of yogurt and strained yogurt in a large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add 1 cup boiled chickpeas and wheat. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix.
- Adjust the consistency by adding 1 glass of cold water little by little.
- Then add the dill and mix well.
- Serve your soup after cooling in the refrigerator for 1 hour.