- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 fresh or dried bay leaves, crumbled
- Salt and black pepper
- 900 gr swordfish, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Place the swordfish in a nonreactive dish and pour over the marinade, turning the fish to coat it thoroughly. Cover the dish and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Prepare a charcoal grill, with the rack set 4-5 inches above the coals.
- Arrange the swordfish cubes on 4 skewers. Grill them for about 8 minutes, turning frequently and gently brushing the fish with marinade from the dish. Pull out the swordfish from the skewers, sprinkle with parsley, and serve at once.
You may also like:
- Sultan’s Diet: 10 Delicious & Unique Medieval Ottoman Foods
- How to Make Turkish Coffee – Authentic Turkish Coffee Recipe
- How to Make Turkish Tea: The Perfect Cup of Çay Recipe
- Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe: Simple & Homemade
- Ezme Recipe: Hot Ezme Salad (Authentic Turkish Style)
- Turkish Dolma w/ Meat Recipe: Stuffed Pepper or Capsicum
- Semolina Halva Recipe: Delicious Turkish Dessert
- 20 Best & Most Famous Turkish Kebabs (w/ Authentic Recipes)
- Pasha’s Kofta Recipe: Easy & Homemade (Hasan Paşa Köftesi)
- Turkish Lamb with White Beans Recipe: Etli Kuru Fasülye